What do I have to do before I can bring my own personal technology device to school?

Posted by:
Students must have a signed Acceptable Use Agreement (AUA) on file with the school. Additionally, it is recommended that students register their devices in case it becomes lost. The registration process will allow you to identify your device by the serial number and any additional markings that you have applied.