10 Online Summer Learning Opportunities
- Brain Chase - A online five week program for grades 2-8. This adventure has students working in the subjects of math, reading, writing, and more, while watching animated episodes and solving educational problems.
- CK-12 Brain Flex - A free and self-paced online summer program that has students working on the subjects of math and science.
- Connections Learning - A nice collection of technology related online courses for math and reading grades K-8.
- DimensionU Summer Chill - A fun online competition that has students of all ages working in the subjects math and literacy in DimensionU's innovative 3D virtual worlds, with the chance to win prizes.
- Electric Company - The Electric Company from PBS is offering a six-week multimedia summer learning program that will focus on vocabulary and core math concepts.
- GoNoodle (Camp GoNoodle) - A fun and free online program that has students learning through play and other various educational activities.
- K5 Learning - A online reading and math program for grades K-5 with real time results and detailed reports.
- SpellingCity - A summer program for grades 1-12 for spelling, writing, and vocabulary. The program is self paced and has over for educational activities.
- TenMarks - A free online adaptive program that has students strengthen their math skills while receiving detailed results.
- Time4Learning - A fun online program for grades preK-8 in the subjects of math, science, social studies, and language arts.
Through a partnership between Get Georgia Reading – Campaign for Grade-Level Reading and myON, all educators, librarians, students and parents in Georgia have free access to thousands of enhanced digital books available in myON through August 31, 2018.
Digital books in the award-winning myON personalized literacy platform provide flexible reading scaffolds, embedded tools, and metrics to support and track student reading and growth.
Getting Started is Quick and Easy!
- Go to www.myON.com and click the myON Login button.
- Enter the following login information:
- School Name: Get Georgia Reading (Type the first few letters and select from the drop-down menu.)
- Username: harriscounty
- Password: read
- Click on the Sign In button, select a book and start reading!
Watch this short video with your students for tips on finding great books in myON.
Read anywhere, anytime with online and offline access!
- Anywhere – at home or school, in the library, Y or other community settings
- Anytime – days, evenings, weekends, holidays and school breaks
- Online – via any Internet-enabled device
- Offline – via free mobile apps for Kindle Fire HD, Android Devices, iPads and Google Chrome
In the News: myON and Renaissance recently came together to deliver a shared vision of literacy growth for all students. Learn more about our digital literacy solutions.
- View the myON recommended system requirements.
- For this partnership program, all readers share a single account with unlimited, 24x7 access to enhanced digital books in myON without personalization elements.