The Technology Department strives to provide the highest quality technology-based services, in the most cost-effective manner, to facilitate the Harris County School District's mission of offering an excellent education for every child in Harris County.
As technology becomes better and cheaper, we are seeing more and more personal devices in our schools. We want to help teachers in any way we can, but it is becoming increasingly difficult for our Technology Specialists to assist with personal devices on top of their already heavy workload. There are potential liability issues to consider when handling personal devices, as well.
We also ask that all schools and departments please consult with the Technology Department before purchasing any technology hardware/software to ensure compatibility with our infrastructure and that we can support it.
- We do not support personal devices.
- We do not support wireless printing.
- Any technology under consideration by a school or department should be vetted by IT staff before purchase. Technology purchased without consultation with the Technology Department will be treated like a personal device.
- Creekside School
- Harris County Carver Middle School School
- Harris County High School
- Mulberry Creek Elementary School | Park Elementary School
- Pine Ridge Elementary School | PLC/EOC
- Chad Cunningham
- Eusebio Edwards
- Michael Harris
- Melissa Krannacker
- Jeanie Ponder
- Randy Relford
- Neal Sandiford
- Deb Slayton
- Jonathan Smith